Interesting in learning more about our key topics and speaking styles? Check out one of the videos below to see MTS in action with various presentations and interviews.
- MentorCore Podcast: ESG is Table Stakes. Marcy meets with the hosts of MentorCore to talk about ESG on the whole and the intersection of ESG and compliance for global corporations.
Click here to watch our discussion on YouTube.
- The Value Builders Podcast: Social value, the emergence of ESG strategies and investments, and the role companies have in making the world a better place. Marcy tackles the nuts and bolts of sustainability and ESG and why companies today invest in them.
Click here to listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- NEW Talk Podcast: CSR & ESG. Marcy joins marketing maven Nicole on NEW Talk to discuss the intersection of CSR & ESG with marketing.
Click here to listen to our conversation on Nicole’s website.
- Levo League Office Hours: The Art of the Cold Call
While leading Career Girl Network, Marcy joined Levo League for a presentation to 20-something women on “The Art of the Cold Call.” With this presentation, you’ll get a sneak peak of one of the major sections of Marcy’s book, You Know Everybody! featuring my cold calling acronym “G.I.R.L.S.”
Click here to access the presentation video on Levo League’s website.
- Interview with Jules Taggart from Thrive Hive
In this video segment, Marcy talks with Jules Taggart, the founder of Kickstart Kitchen and Thrive Hive, communities for female entrepreneurs. You’ll get another sneak peak of a key section of You Know Everybody! here, “The Seven Layers of Your Personal Network.”
Click here to view the interview on YouTube.